At Winnipeg Alarm we are proud and dedicated to be providing the best service possible by utilizing the latest in advanced security technology and quality customer service you can trust.
- We provide alarm systems that are designed to be user friendly, allowing each member of the family ease of operation.
- We monitor your home 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We now offer IP or cellular monitoring for "no landline" applications
If you are looking for a trusted alarm company for your security system, then please take a good look at Winnipeg Alarm Co Ltd. We will do everything to provide the highest level of service and customer care that can’t be beat!
As well as burglary, we can monitor for a variety of conditions, when you are at home, work, or away on holidays.
- Fire – Smoke Detectors
- Monitored smoke detectors provide better protection for you, your family, and the family pet, while you are home or away. Our monitored smoke detectors are powered by the alarm system, eliminating individual batteries, and will function even if the power is off. They will sound to notify you of a fire, and also send a fire alarm to our Central Monitoring Station.
- Low temperature – if your furnace fails to protect against frozen pipes and other plumbing. This can be crucial if you are away on holidays in the winter. Our Central Monitoring Station will notify a keyholder to check your home.
- Water – leaks from a hot water tank or sump pump failure can happen even while you are at home. Damage can be extensive and expensive. Our Central Monitoring Station will notify you or a keyholder if you are not available.
- Medical –wireless activation with a key fob or pendant to notify our Central Monitoring Station if you have fallen, or have a medical problem.
- Panic – A Wireless Panic Button can sound the siren, and notify our Central Monitoring Station if you feel threatened.